Model name? (which generation)
iTernal - Digital tombstone – first generation
How will anti-theft work? (insurance)
Theft protection - Camera installation is optional; it is connected to your PC. Alarm installation is also optional.
Vandal-proof: tempered glass, locks
Does it have speaks or audio?
It have speakers
How is content uploaded to the system?
- editor: depending on the plaform
- how is it possible to change content: content server accessible over web editor, remote content transfer over WiFi/LAN, USB
What are measurements of the dimensions?
We have 2 standards DT:
iTernal01 – 36" diagonal of whole Digital tombstone (32" monitor)
iTernal02– 60" diagonal of whole Digital tombstone (55" monitor)
But you can order in almost any size!
How durable is it?
- display: designed for over 100.000 hours of operation (equvivalent to over 10 years of 24/7 operation)
- battery: Li-ion up to 10 years warranty with suitable controllers; AGM up to 2 years warranty
- frame: artificial stone at least 30 years, natural stone at least 100 years
Does it have a password or certain permission features?
For changing content you need password to access content.
What is IP54 housing?
Its mean that DT is weather-proof: tested between -35°C and +65°C, for extreme conditions possibility of additional heating/cooling
How strong is the tempered glass?
The screen is covered with tempered and bulletproof glass.
What material is used?
The frame is made of artificial or natural stone.
How is it powered?
Powered via the 110/220V cable
Why does it use wifi?
Remote content transfer over WiFi/LAN
BIO ENERGIJA D.O.O.
Janka Mlakarja 23