Today, information of the deceased and thus of our places is reduced to a name, surname and year of birth and death.
Despite today‘s digital age, cemeteries are still in the stone age. For centuries, graves have remained the same; there‘s always a stone slab with only a name and date of birth and death of the deceased. But we don’t want to be anonymous, we all want to leave a trace, we want to be remembered. It‘s in human nature. So, it‘s time to say farewell to the stone age and say hello to the digital age.
iTernal, our digital tombstone, our digital memorial and our digital columbarium, eliminates this anonymity and gets us more information about the deceased.
It’s no longer just a head of the grave, holder of the name or an image of the deceased while it becomes a story of the deceased and calls to eternity.
OUR SALES PRODUCTS / SEGMENTS
- Digital Tombstone (for people and pets)
- Digital Public Monument
- Digital Columbarium (for people and pets)
- Digital Memorial Columbarium
- Combination of Digital and Classical Columbarium
- Classical Columbarium (for people and pets)
WE ALSO OFFER
- Paying Methods
1. Digital tombstone - 5.000 eur + tax
2. Digital public monument - 5.000 eur + tax
3. Digital columbarium for 20 niches - 30.000 eur + tax
4. Digital memorial wall for 20 people - 30,000 eur + tax
BIO ENERGIJA D.O.O.
Janka Mlakarja 23